Ladies, you need to pay attention to this. Men, you should too. Unfortunately, you have to listen to it rather than read it, but you need to make time to do it if you plan to ever have any relationship with any man.
Now that you have clicked the link above (you did it, right?), let’s talk about our take away from it.
1. First of all, I would say that ladies are really putting a burden on men when they dress immodestly. I never thought about it, but it makes sense to me. If a man doesn’t want to have sexual thoughts about every woman he sees, it must be very difficult for him to see women dressed provocatively all day long. So, gals, dress sexy for your man and not for anyone else’s man. That means in private. I know it’s controversial to say in 2011 but it’s what I honestly think is right. If you don’t like how that sounds, try looking at it from another angle. Even if you’re hot, there are always other hot girls. So, do you like to think about your man feeling sexually tempted toward those girls? Probably not. So, why ya wanna do it to someone else? Remember, what goes around comes around.
2. If you have a teenage (or pre-teen) daughter, make her put on some freakin’ clothes. Seriously. There’s no reason for a twelve-year-old to be in a bikini in front of grown men and she doesn’t have the sense to know it at that age. It just makes her feel good to look cute. That’s why you’re still the boss.
3. If you are someone’s mom, put on some freakin’ clothes. Guess what, your son/nephew/uncle doesn’t WANT to think about your boobs. But, if you’re wearing a see-through shirt, they aren’t going to be able to help it (neither will I, but it’s a little less creepy for me).
4. Gals, slap on some blush and lipstick for dinner at home with your man every now and then. Or, if you’re the more natural type, put on some of that homemade deodorant or straighten up your dreads or whatever. Whatever your style is, just try to care once in awhile. I know it’s hard to find the time, especially for those of you who have kids. But, if it means that much to him, isn’t he worth it?
5. And finally, we have learned that I like to preach. I don’t mean to be preachy. Sometimes I learn things and then I want other people to learn them too. Now I feel like Angela from The Office.
Go live a thoughtful life.